Skip to main content

Reply to "Fortune Cookie II"

Hey, where's my favorite ebay auction writer??? I need a good ad to sell, or give away my stupid neighbors. So far in the seven years we've lived here (we were here first) they have, damaged a large number of plants, trees etc in our yard by spraying dandelions with a tank sprayer on a 20 mile / hour wind day. (That one cost them!) Their dog barks 24/7 and all they do is say "Flip!".( I have behind my back!) Family members visit and stare at us while we are in the pool because they want invited in. And yesterday, once again, as I was out in the yard working, he decided it was the ONLY day to burn a huge pile of grass and yard crap WITH THE WIND BLOWING OVER TO OUR HOUSE! I'm allergic to smoke and he know's it. And, he lit this huge fire right beside my young pine trees. Now, everyone here has at least one acre yards. And he is so dumb he thinks the only place to burn his crap is right next to my trees. I told him it better not have hurt the trees. He said, well I watered them before I burned. DUHHHHHHH, I want to tell him to wet his face and then I'll aim a blow torch at him and see if he can feel the heat. Grrrrrr. So I REALLY need to get rid of them. Any good ads? heh , after we sell these off we'll start on the kids with the foulest loudest mouths I've ever heard, (and I grew up in the barn! I've heard alot!) Or are driving their 3 & 4 wheelers up and down and up and down and up and down our dead end street. The live on the next street over!
There's my vent. I'm going to search ebay for a book called "being a good neighbor for dummies"