Skip to main content

Reply to "FORTUNE COOKIE hao (good)"

Ive thought about it...A friend was going to leave me a trailer in his will in a SR restricted Park. but he forgot to do it. He did
leave me his Jedda which he had made 5 trips to Florida with. I just gave it to a young (inter-racial) couple I know to help them get a start. They got burned
out last winter here then wen't to Fla to live with the girls Mom. But she was in a restricted park that only allowed visitors for a Month. So they got the car and moved to S.Carolina. She has a job in a new Motel & he is Driving for J B Hunt over the road. Both working now so they will have their own place in six months. It's a second marriage for both of them. So they know what it will take to make it work.
I tutored the Boy through High School - His dad and I were in service together - His Dad died
at 42 of service Injuries - he had previously lost his legs. His Mom died of breast cancer at 50. I do think some people have more than their share of bad luck. I was really upset when they had to move two weeks early from the park in
Florida but her Mom assured me She would
get evicted if the kids didn't move. Anyway
they are working it out - which we all have to do.

Accomplishment Is 90% Getting Started
Last edited {1}