Skip to main content

Reply to "FORTUNE COOKIE hao (good)"

I think the roads in Calif are the best in the country - they also have the best Signs
anywhere. NY hasn't put any money in roads in 10 years just patches here and There. I live an a road that has become a Truck Route as the Interstate is so broken up. All the trucks have come back to the old road. Even the old Motels are thriving.
There is just not enough room on these old roads for both Trailers & School Buses.
A young trucker 26 took out our local bridge two months ago he was watching MTV. Nobody hurt but he was lucky. These Picture Cell Phones will raise car Insurance for sure next year says my AAA newsletter. 90% of the Seniors in Our High School
Have Cell Phones. Great for when they break down but not for talking and driving. The In thing now is to have two cell phones and pagers ARE out. There was a teen movie on HBO the other night and the male lead had 3 cells ringing during the entire movie. You can buy a Dummy Cell phone with a red LCD flashing for $9 now so you can LOOK like you have one. Just need a 9 Volt
Battery.

Accomplishment Is 90% Getting Started
Last edited {1}