Skip to main content

Reply to "FORTUNE COOKIE hao (good)"

Thanks Everyone: Puppy I will get right on that.. I really like the darker colors

Other great news: My new pain medication is working on my hands so I can type again and hold a plate without dropping it - and hold a book again. Small things until you can't do them.

Bought the DVD Movie: Lost In Translation.. With Bill Murray & Scarlett Johansen because it got good reviews and is the first directed by Sofia Coppola. It also got two Thumbs Up from Ebert & Roeper.
Maybe my three years in Tokyo left me jaded but it really fell flat. A light comedy is helped a lot by a little audience laughter - I even watched the deleted scenes which were better than many in the movie. This is a Movie that when brought to DVD should have been a Directors Cut the way it was planned. When you cut it down to 1hr 42 so you can sell popcorn 8 times a day the story gets trashed.
In fact the documentary about the movie was better than the Movie.

Question: I ask Photo Bucket for a address to send a donation to suport the site. It just arrived so will send it today: Was thinking $20 to start is that OK or should I make it 30 or 50 - I'm thinking of annually. Maybe it should be a dollar per month per year per animation- I'm a 20% tipper so think of it that way OK

Accomplishment Is 90% Getting Started