Skip to main content

Reply to "FORTUNE COOKIE hao (good)"

. I hurt all over from shoveling waiting for the meds to kick in so I can sleep tonight. After I was done the kid showed who was supposed to be here at 9am. I said all I got left is packing out the garbage - He said Hell I don't even do that at home. So I said well. try next week then.. So then did all the garbage, recycles and cut up the boxes. It was good for me. It was a really beautiful Sunny Day. I cam back to cancel two bids I have set for tonight - great items and price but the Car Insurance bill came today and its a $85 saving If I pay it all at once so will have to give up my toys this month and be good.
Got another item in the mail today with no packing whatsoever really upsets me - Nothng broke so what can I say. It seems to happen whenever I Insure something .No sense getting bent out of shape this supplier won't change. He uses office paper waste
in bags as packing sometimes. When his staff gets behind they dump his mail in the trash. I dare not complain they would send my little junk to zanzibar, It was really nice the Sun Came Out Today while I did my chores.
Last edited {1}