Skip to main content

Reply to "Fortune Cokkie III"

Haven't found the larger type yet - i HAVE on the E-mail - all my friends are
kidding me so I knocked off the BOLD but kept the 12 point. The default is 10 pt so everytime I e-mail I crank it up to 12./ I don't know if it's possib le to raise the default to 12pt.?
This afternoon I read most of the posts
since 2002 - WOW - a lot of water under the bridge.
Then I went to Infopop and read the six steps to a Successful Online Community and a couple years of Beta testing input. and a breakdown of what is EVE - Thrive - Chime -UBB.X. Then finding the customers using Infopop I surfed a couple forums that did not require membership. They list about 30 permissions. I am just about ready to start a website and the prices for personal use of Infopop are reasonable
I would do it right away but have been trying to finish a little home movie.
This week I cleaned the furnace installed
new jet, filters and stack - then installed a new washing machine. Then the jet pump failed on my water system - replaced it but found the problem - the expansion tank
was water logged. It was installed with no drain so did a 3/4 copper drain. So now I have water pressure again and the
pump doesn't cycle on every time I open a faucet or flush. Thanks to some newly invented plastic compression fittings I didn't have to solder anything - and nothing leaks. Then I hung a new fluorescent over my pastry bench. I had to keep busy the election coverage was driving me nuts - now it will be a re-hash for weeks. Shot some 2nd anniversary
wedding pictures for the kids next door so tonight I am printing them until my paper runs out. I have a new HP 950 printer scanner fax with ports for my camera cards. It prints proof sheets - you delete the bad ones then check mark the prints you want - put the proof sheet on the scanner and it makes your prints. amazing