Skip to main content

Reply to "Five snipes placed 38 minutes early"

quote:
Just numbers, could be fictious for all we know.
Yep, pure lies. We actually only got in 10 bids in 85,000. The other 84,990 weren't placed. Listen, I simply pulled up our stats page at the exact moment I posted that thread and saw how many in we'd been sending later. Here I'd do it again. 17 in the past 47,000. I'm probably just lying again though. I suppose to the 1 in 3,000 people whose snipe failed it's no consolation that it was theirs that failed.

quote:
Maybe one of the other AS Support staff will come along and explain what is going on - AS cant keep saying there isnt a problem when it appears there is.

It's the same age old issue, that has been addressed at least 100 times.

Late bids never win. If you dont want AuctionSniper to place a bid that has a chance of making it to eBay on time then please go elsewhere, we dont want to here you're anymore because we're not going to change our system. Late bids always lose, if you like losing we have dozens of unreliable competitors go use one of them. We are the largest sniping site for the very simple reason that we are the most reliable, people come here in droves from everywhere else.

If you want to make a suggested change to our site or text, file a support case.

In any case this is the end of this discussion. It's been discussed in other threads at least 100 times as well. Any new threads created will be deleted, and the posters posting privlidges will be set to moderation, which means I'll have to approve new posts.