Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback's becoming a wast of time!"

NCXLightning;

Quote "Please you may be in it for the fun and experience but I as well as a lot of other people are in it for the business (aka $$)." unquote.

I need the money as much as the next person, that doesn't mean I shouldn't enjoy the interaction with other people, does it?

Quote; "but yet you are worried about getting feedback? Something not quite clicking there. The reality is you know people do check feedback and that is why you want it. The fact that you don't check feedback is irrelevant after that don't you think?" unquote

My original idea for this discussion was not WHETHER a seller gives feedback or not, but WHEN, and the possible corruption of the system inherent in that.

NCXLightning; Unfortunately I find your third sentence above rather offensive. You are accusing me of hypocrisy. That has no place in this forum, please desist.

This has been an interesting and lively discussion and I'm pleased to have started it. We've had a stimulating exchange of ideas, but I think it's now in danger of becoming bogged down in a slanging match and I am not posting further on the subject.

Thank you to everybody who contributed.

GG