Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback's becoming a wast of time!"

quote:
Why do you automatically assume your buyer is going to take advantage of you? Why not have faith that your buyers will treat you as fair as you treated them. After all, items do arrive broke, or not at all. If the seller offered insurance and the buyer refused it, tough cookies. They took a chance and lost. They get no sympathy from me.

Basically you say the seller shouldn't be worried about getting shafted yet you have no sympathy for a buyer who takes the risk. Does this make sence to you? Give them the power to hurt the seller yet don't allow the seller the right to comment?

Why do you assume the buyer will be just? Do you realy think buyers are never off? I hate to inform you but there are a tun of buyers out there that simplly don't know how to buy. These buyers simply don't know the system, a bad feedback to them could simply mean the item wasn't as black as the picture showed (we know that a monitor can easily change looks on colors). This kind of ignorance needs some kind of check and balence so the buyer might e-mail the seller before doing anything rash (and eve then there is a risk if the seller can't make the buyer understand but you can't win them all).

Oh ya I'm not filling in for Jabbarah... I'm guessing he is a regular here.

sorry about the amount of posts I was just responing as I read them. (I'm short on time or else I would put them all together)