Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback's becoming a wast of time!"

quote:
Originally posted by Gardengnome:
quote:
If your a buyer and go looking for something to buy and there are a tun of them going for around the same price and you have a choise of buying from a person with 100% and a person with 98% who do you buy from? It is obvious that the seller can lose money from negative feedback.

Just one additional comment;

I would buy a: from the one who accepted Paypal, b: the one whose item seemed the best quality and/or value, and c: the one with the best description/picture so I know what I'm getting.

To be honest, I rarely, if ever, check a sellers feedback before bidding and I've never regretted it.

GG

Of course there are other factors to cosider when buying and thank you for nitpicking an obvious point... if everything was the exact same most people would buy from the best seller wich is reflected (Idealy) in the feedback. Just think if the seller had gotten the neg withen the last 6 months and that dreaded red 1 showed up on the chart of the feedback page (there would be little question who would most likely get the bid then).

but yet you are worried about getting feedback? Something not quite clicking there. The reality is you know people do check feedback and that is why you want it. The fact that you don't check feedback is irrelevant after that don't you think?