Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback's becoming a wast of time!"

Lightning, I read your complete post. Are you filling in for Jabbarah? However, I think GG is absoultly right. I received an item today I forgot I bought. I won it 2 months ago. It came in a very small padded envelope. By paying within minutes of auctions end I fufilled the first part of my obligation to the seller, peroid. I deserve positive feedback so other seller's know I pay and pay quickly. I have been without the money I paid, without the item and without feedback for two months. I left him positive feedback, fufilling the final part of my obligation. Regardless of whether the seller leaves me feedback, I've played by the rules as I believe ebay intended. This seller obviously refused to abide by eBay and PayPal regulations regarding shipping times. Not all seller's or buyer's are honorable. It is very sad indeed when attitudes deterorate to the point of, I'll help you IF you help me. I don't believe a seller needs to be concerned about poor feedback if he/she is selling a ligit item, it is as described, has good communication with the buyer and ships on time.