Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback's becoming a wast of time!"

I agree with you - before right after the payment was made feedback was usually left. I've done this myself as a seller (still do, but I'm one of the few). I believe the buyer has completed his/her part of the deal by paying me. Truly that is all the buyers obligation is, to pay for their item in a timely manner.

My obligation as a seller is to get that item there and mail it out in a timely manner. Whether or not the buyer is happy with their purchase is a different matter altogether.

That is why it is VERY important to read carefully so you know what you are getting.

I have 100% positive, but I can say that I have not left feedback for something that I've purchased that may have taken way too long to get or that I'm not happy with because it wasn't stated in the auction, just because I don't want to blow my feedback rating if the seller hasn't already posted feedback.

Maybe a suggestion to ebay is that once payment is rendered the seller has 10 days to leave feedback that payment was received on time. That might help?!?!?!?

Any other suggestions?
Wink