Skip to main content

Reply to "Exorbitant Shipping Fees"

Steve, yes she can post a rebuttal, but then I can also post a reply to the rebuttal. And, yes, I do expect her to do that. So far, she hasn't, which I find quite significant. However, I will be watching for some time to come.

Rick: Firstly, I wish you had communicated what you said in a private email to me instead of posting it in the public forum for all to see. Frown Someone may now be very tempted to take your idea and run with it. Besides, even if I hadn't posted her ID in here, everyone already knows what my ID is and they could easily find hers by tracing it back through mine. Secondly, I am not slamming her. Everything I have said in here is the truth. I have not exagerated nor embellished any detail whatsoever. It was never my intention to slam her but, as I said earlier, to warn other Ebayers about what she did to me.

A warning to anyone who may be tempted to go to her about this -- save your time. I have already told her everything I have said in here, so you won't be telling her anything she doesn't already know.

Lakent: Thanks for your input. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one Smile
Last edited {1}