Skip to main content

Reply to "Exorbitant Shipping Fees"

You have 273 positives, no negatives and you haven't left any negatives. The seller has 16 positives and no negatives. Can you handle getting your 1st negative? Perhaps if you had left some negs and had received a few, the seller would have taken you more seriously. Perhaps. On the other hand, if $25 was stated in advance, then so be it. Because of your high number of positives and the seller's low number, others would tend to feel you're opinion is to be respected. But if having a perfect feedback is very important to you, you might want to lick your wounds and move on. I think a near perfect feedback is important for sellers. I don't see how it's that important to buyers, after they've reached 100. It's very stressful to leave/receive your first feedback. Do you want revenge? Do you want to warn other buyers? Do you want respect? Do you want your money back (that ain't going to happen)? Your call.

Comments are always welcomed as long as you agree with me. Wink

"Success is going from failure to failure without lost of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill