Skip to main content

Reply to "excessively loooong lead time(s)"

Geez Chatter - didnt you have a very nice holiday? Your first words back are knick off to another service.

Although I agree with Trainman, that excessive lead times are not acceptable, they seem to be a neccessary evil periodically. I have had my lead time adjusted at times and have always welcomed the adjustment as it as meant that my snipe has been placed. Of course I would rather win than let someone else get the item, but at least with my bid being placed early I forced some other bugger to pay alot more money Wink

It has been suggested before that there be a check box or something similar to allow users to decide whether they want AS to override their lead times or not. It has never been implemented/

As Puppy mentioned (in another thread), we havent seen this problem for a while now, maybe it was just a glitch? It seems strange that all of a sudden there are alot of early lead time complaints.

Oh and Trainman, I noticed that everybody neglected to WELCOME you to the forum Big Grin and please dont let a couple of rude replies put you off.