Skip to main content

Reply to "ebay Sellers fictitiously signing in as buyers?"

quote:

And look, there is an organization for them! LOL!!(just kidding)

Ha, ha that's funny. Im actually doing some research. I have been working on a patent pending Attorney case management program for over a year now and during the assembly of an automated settlement system on the program for pending cases, I realized the system I developed could be utilized in other areas. For example, if applied to on-line auctions, the system is a combination of a snipping service and ebay put together. There is Phenomena occurring now with these auctions and snipping companies. Bidders are actually engaging in "speed-bidding" session with other snipping services and bidders. Its obvious that there is a need for shorter bidding events. Thus, the application I created allows bidders to engage in bidding sessions that last for 1 to 1 1/2 mins. Because of the way the system is set up, everyone has the same chance of winning. Even if you are using a snipper service. I have been researching the possibility of taking this system into a new type of auction service, and have been trying to identify how this system is better than ebay's system which I have identified in many ways.