Skip to main content

Reply to "Early snipe cost me money!"

quote:
My snipes have been placed at between 19 and 30 seconds prior to auction's close
I reviewed your last 44 snipes over the past month. Not even one was placed at 19 or more seconds. In fact here they are:

8, 7, 16, 7, 10, 7, 7, 8, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8, 5, 7, 8, 7, 18, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 4, 8.

That's 44 snipes going back 30 days through Sept 26th. None of the 44 cost you any money. The 3 over 10 seconds were all at peak times 6:45pm, 7pm, and 7:30pm. All 3 won, and none of the 3 cost you any money.

You're a great customer and we'd love to keep you, but your expectations might need a little tuning. You've done a ton of snipes with us and we've done a great job of getting them in safely and making sure you win.

I'm sure sometime maybe we got one in early but that's the expection and that only happens when we detect problems with eBay and adjust your snipe to ensure it gets in at all. I mean if we didnt do that and then you missed we'd be hearing about how we stink and we shoulda adjusted for you and so on and so forth. We're 100% over the past 30 days at getting your snipes in at reasonable times and not once did you get outbid because of us in that time.

I think we do a pretty good job overall, how about some kudos for us for the 44 snipes you won that we placed for you rain or shine, day or night, 24/7/365 in the last month. We were johnny on the spot for you this past month. Everybody in da house say 'Hell ya!' Smile