Skip to main content

Reply to "early bid"

I have purchased a few dozen times from Hong Kong and China and saved tons of money. I don't know why some people get so scared with overseas sellers. I pay with methods that assure that I can get my money back if there is a problem. When I emailed the seller prior to the end of the auction, he understood that having no feedback was a potential problem and was very polite and had no problem with escrow services, especially since I was willing to pay the fee. Even thought his English wasn't very good, he seemed to understand everything I was asking fine. I don't know why he is NARU since there is no FB, it could be a simple matter of incomplete contact information, it doesn't necessarily mean I would have lost my money.
I don't look at this as AS "saving" me from myself. I have been eBaying and ASing for many years and have rarely been burned. There have been questionable purchases before, but I never send the money right away on low FB sellers and only after talking to them first (email or phone) and on anything pricey, they have to abide by my rules or no sale. I have never been negged for refusing to go through with a questionable seller, some of them were NARU'd before I made any payments anyway.