Skip to main content

Reply to "Double Billing?"

Puppy Raiser,

Okay, I'm sorry (this time for real) that I 'sniped' at you. I really am aware that the fight is with BM. I'm also aware, since I run 3 sites myself, that a person, or company, can have more than one presence on the web.

The plain truth of the matter is that Auctiva runs both sites, and I wanted to know if any of my friends at AS had been bitten by the same animal that bit me. The people at BM are ignoring me at the moment, so I am putting the following up on both public forums:

To anyone that cares:

I have closed My account at Buying Manager. Unfortunately, Auctiva runs both BM and Auction sniper, and I regard the policy at BM of charging for any ebay transaction, whether BM was used for that transaction or not, highly questionable. In my case, where BM has not been used at all, I believe Auctiva has used Buying Manager to steal my money.

Therefore I will be closing my Auction Sniper account as well. This will occur as soon as one of 2 conditions have been met. Either I have worked the current balance to as close to 0 as I can get it, or Auctiva refunds My Auction Sniper balance via PayPal.

The only thing that will allow Auctiva to keep me as a customer is to refund the money taken from me by Buying manager, and a revision of BM's billing policy to restrict their charges to those transactions for which BM was used. I have read the billing policy page for BM again, and still feel they don't make it clear that they charge you for ebay transactions THAT BM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I firmly believe that, even if it was clear, the policy is, if not unlawful, ceratinly immoral . Auctive has moved into the realm of governments when they take something for nothing. I don't have the option of leaving the country. I do have the option of ending the relationship with Auctiva, and I'm excersising it.

David