Skip to main content

Reply to "Don't you think the lead time should be changed?"

Well Look..... It say's 3 seconds, it's like the lowest you can go... But it actually goes to about 7 when you put it a three. I've seen it and tested it also. And 9 seconds for sure you can react...

Well look it at this way. Let's say you want to put a max bid at 25.00 and you bid but at the last part of the auction somebody puts a bid at 28.50... belive me most ebayers if they see that they will go past 28.50... and even 6 seconds you can react to it, belive me I've done it multible times.

And I do think partly sometimes (depends on the situation) that if your there watching it you should change it to be a little longer. If i do that.. I have the page up of the auction I'm sniping on and then I have another page of where you put the bid amount in. So it's easier. But you have to remember when you do that and you click submit it goes to another page and say's "confirm bid". But I agree with some reply's and other's I don't but it's your opion's.

But I still think they should change it your right about if you do it at 3 seconds nobody has the time to react to that but I think that you should have the option for it?

I appreciate all of the reply's.