Skip to main content

Reply to "Dammit Murphey!"

Hi all. Four hours of sleep,and the greenhouses still look like a Murphey's law to me. You have to know me, he follows me around like he's gluded to my arse!!
BJ thanks for the link. I've actually been looking at putting up a greenhouse, but it's sooooo windy here we have alot of trouble. It didn't used to be, something over the last 5 years has changed in the weather. Our insurance even changed that unless you pay double, your insurance on wind damage is half coverage. We live in the wide open spaces too. So we have some "rules" for our next home.....which I've already got the plans for.... Wink, ONE story for my sorry feet. NO neighbors close, NO snow, NO totally empty hay field lots to build on, NO crappy clay soil for my iris, NO cornfield next to the lot! Picky aren't I?
BJ where are you again? My iris are just about 6" tall. Time to spray for the dreaded iris borer. I suppose after the half inch of rain I can expect to be weeding for the next two weeks. Uggg, I have a show to get ready for in 4 weeks.WHY do I make so much for myself to do??? I wish I could sit still sometimes! I'm like you Mrs M. When I had my disc surgery and it knocked me down for 6 weeks, the kids couldn't believe I was actually not moving! They said that must be a really bad surgery if mom is sitting! Well, it was, but it drove me crazy!