Skip to main content

Reply to "Complaints"

ooh uncle Sam and auntie Tom sibling rivalry! Funny stuff, both just as bad as each other one way or another, I have a Brit friend (pom) who gets the East Enders satellited to here the most naturally dangerous country in the world by the way! (The snakes here will kill you most of the spiders just make you wish you were dead, then theres the Ivan mallat's, Bradley Merdocks's and Martin Bryant's tourist/hitch hiker treats! That's if the crocodiles or sharks don't get you fist! Australia)Any way East Enders is appalling of all the reasonable English shows to watch why that!? One would think you would be happy to get away from that! Then theres the Americans (yanks) and this is a favorite of mine calling gasoline Gas!! For short is it? Well then what happens to real Gas? You have to call it Propane/Butane!?! Yer thats real short.
Just say I have to get Fuel" and then get the fuel thats applicable to your application and if you can't work that out you shouldn't be driving or operating that machinery!