Skip to main content

Reply to "Cheese Sniper & VIRUS Lookout"

Mrs. M. Just the opposite - Wild means caught at Sea the Hard Way. Local migrating salmon are soft as is the farm cultivated.
My dad fished at Homer Alaska until he was 86. He used to send me 3 big salmon by Air for my birthday each year Jan 19th. Since he is gone, I bought the case for my birthday a giant 24# box. which goes for $250 but it was sniped I think for about $60 - Shipping was $20.. It's " smoked" and is in four six lb bags - I haven't even Opened it yet. I just look at it an say Thanks Dad..and walk away..
Your Salmon Steak recipe is great, I am sending it to a chef friend who cooks for the
Archdio == of Scranton, PA. (I need a spelling checker) I've eaten a lot of Salmon and King Crab - I homesteaded a place in Homer,
Alaska when I came back from Korea. & then spent three years in the Aleutian Islands. Ive
eaten my share of Salmon and love it.. I usually broil it in my rotating grill. But will do it your way... next.
UPDATE: company arrived so I had plenty of great food which was all devoured - I had made up my last bag of Fresh Cranberries with
Orange so put that on the plates with Country Fried Steak. All was fine until Kenny my former warehouse manager said to his wife Lynn = Why can't you make CFS like this? So I jumped in with Because your too cheap to buy her
a Italian Fogor Broaster! Just one big happy family. I saved the Pie as a reward after I did the dishes..then .had a fresh giant coffee -now I'll be up till 3am. mory