Skip to main content

Reply to "Cheese Sniper & VIRUS Lookout"

Puppy: Your going to force me to buy a new sharper monitor.. I'm not sure but think the
Boxes say Pecorino Romano.. If it does, there's enough there to pay off the national debt.
INSURANCE - yuck!
I'm in a real slump - the last two smipes I won arrived this morning " without packing" and broken. Such a waste - the seller apologized & says he " just can't get good help". I think he can, but just won't pay for it. I can't afford to go elsewhere the bargains are too good.
Today it was two beautiful $600 regulated power supplies for my computers = That now have broken faceplates. Yes. I can order new ones but I can't get back my LOST day - Last month I tore into the owner so hard for a broken porcelain vase - his wife personally packed two as a replacement. "Insurance " isn't the answer if all parties lose days. Winning The
Snipe is only the begining . . .I CAN be greatful the AS part is working well ..BUUUUUT
Monday when I explain to my Dr why I gained five pounds this month - I'm blaming it all on AS = for being too good. mory