Skip to main content

Reply to "Chat Room"

HIGH FIVE (or would that be "high four")!

It appears that the four of us agree on this method, and the nice thing is that we DON'T have to be as concerned about others. Those "serious" types, can get some "serious" (with a dash of humor) answers. Those "humorous" types, can get some "humor" (with a dash of serious) answers.

This is actually BETTER. Now I don't have to be concerned about "stepping" on someone's topic.

I prefer "Take it to General", especially over my "go down" or "take it under".

"tyrant"? Well, at least tyrants can be, and usually are, intelligent. It must take a lot of brains to be a tyrant over a protracted period of time. I bet they haven't called you a redneck?

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA, STEVE! This is going to be so much better. More freedom, and a lot easier to follow what's going on between us. I'd say, "you ALWAYS come up with good ideas", but I know how you feel about generalizations, so I'll say, "every once in a while you come up with a good idea". Razz

P.S. - It wasn't just basrah. I can give you posts from 3 or 4 others that were saying basically the same thing. I was beginning to think it, and based on Steve's "late" start yesterday and low activity this morning, I'd say he was thinking it as well. basrah has a way of objectively "cleaning" things up around here. Anyway, it doesn't matter - THIS IS MUCH BETTER! I so disliked others "prying". Wink

Mrs. M - I've been meaning to ask - did that $500 sniper turn out to be a gentlemen/gentlewomen?

bjt - I've done a "little" looking at ebay's Groups. You are right - dead. There are two sniping groups, and the one title "Snipe! Don't Gripe" has a good number of members (for ebay). Also, this is the group leader's "Me" page:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/black_widow_sniper (one very "serious" sniper Eek - probably won't like our cozy, little chat-room.) Cool

This topic has gotten 17 replies and 124 views.
Last edited {1}