Skip to main content

Reply to "Can't place my bid! Please help ASAP"

Hello Community,

Lammogiliagirl, I'm very happy to hear that you won your item and of your loyalty to Auction Sniper. I want you to know that I've been personally looking into this matter.

After reading this thread I have launched two investigations, as there are two different bugs being reported here.

In regards to the eBay.ph auction, I'm curious how you were able to add a snipe Rick. I've been trying to add a snipe on an eBay.ph item, which only ships to the Philippines and have been unsuccessful. Any steps you can provide me with so I can reproduce this would be greatly appreciated.

As far as the "BIDDER 1" issue, I haven't been able to reproduce this either. R2 if you come across an auction where you notice this in the bidding history, will you please send me the item number? I've spoken to our lead engineer and he is not aware of this bug.

I'm wondering if it's specific to certain international listings, because I can't seem to post a US eBay listing which displays the above mentioned bid history.

Thanks in advance for your help in these matters as I would like to see both of them resolved as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Steve
Auction Sniper Product Manager