Skip to main content

Reply to "CAN'T LOG IN...."

Puppy, no I haven't changed a thing at Ebay. I still have the same everything since I joined several years ago.
My Pay Pal account does show where I transferred the money so I do have proof of that.
Yes I already filed a case with them but never heard anything back. I have a case number but it doesn't do me any good if they don't answer me. I wrote them a few weeks back also stating that I had signed up a friend but hadn't received my free snipes and AGAIN I never heard a word from them and my friend has use Sniper a few times already so I know she signed up and also I know she signed up using me as a referral.
Thanks so much for trying to help. Is what's puzzling and scarey is the fact that I could sign up all over again using the same information as I did when I first signed up. Usually if you sign up somewhere and you fill out all the information then try signing up again with that SAME info....it will tell you that userID and password are already taken. Well here it didn't say that. It's just like I was never is their data base.
Virginia