Skip to main content

Reply to "Can I warn potential buyers?"

MG Intern.....Sorry to hear of your experience Frown. Have you considered a complaint with VeRO (Verified Rights Owner Program)?I am not sure how to go about it.

I cannot understand why these people are allowed to continue selling ILLEGAL items especially after complaints have been filed against them. Mad Confused Mad In PayPals case they told me "we can't take just your word", why not? The sad part is my mentally retarded cousin asked me if this series was available so I looked on ebay and sure enough there it was. The seller had a pic of the tape showing the MP logo (yea I know, stupidly) I thought it was legit without doing any more checking. My cousin works in a sheltered workshop for about $2.00 an hr. He saved and sacrificed for this item. When it arrived he was so excited. He played one, no sound, then another, poor picture and sound quality and so on. Each time he began to look more and more disappointed. It was heart wrenching to watch helplessly. He went from a super high to a super low and cannot understand why this was allowed to happen. Neither can I. I gave my cousin back the $224.00 he paid for the auction. These sellers along with ebay and PayPal do not realize or care about how much pain and unhappiness they bring to others.

(Sorry Frown this turned into a novel)

[This message was edited by jakedduck on February 20, 2004 at 10:17 AM.]
Last edited {1}