Skip to main content

Reply to "Can AS please admit that emailed-searches are no longer a feature of the site?"

A couple of points:

1) I would not be opposed to using the "Snipe It Now" toolbar feature if there weren't so many reported problems in this newsgroups. Thanks, but no thanks.

2) You set up searches to get emails every 2 hours? LOL! Rotsa luck dude. I'm supposed to get them once a day and can go for a week at a time without getting anything.

It should be said in all of this, that AS's sniping feature works *perfectly*. Perfectly. It's just such a shame that it's such a pain to get the Auction ID#'s from within eBay,,,, have to write it down,,,, sign onto AS,,,, and setup a bid from within AS, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Puppy Raiser:
Just for information...

I don't normally use the search and email from AS. Mostly because I use 'Snipe it Now' from my toolbar while at eBay. I always like to look at the auction at eBay before entering a snipe so it's just as easy.

However shortly after your post yesterday I did set up two searches. I asked AS to run every 2 hours and email me. Still no emails... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but don't think so.