Skip to main content

Reply to "Banning region2 and rick"

Now you’ve gone and done it – you’ve used up your 2009 allocation. Soon you’ll be dipping into your 2010 reserves. You’re posting beyond your means. I’ve seen this happen all to often. Someone gets overly excited about posting to region2 or me, and before you know it, they’ve spent their kids college posting-fund and transferred post-allotments from other forums just to continue to experience the rush. I’d suggest talking to a post-debt counselor and seeing if you can’t get on a post consolidation plan. Most forums, if they’re responsible, will access you in working out a payment plan.

Under the “Food for Thought” category: seeing that your last 3 posts (the first one was less than a month ago) have been about region2 and myself (my 2 favorite topics on this forum, by the way), isn’t it possible that if it weren’t for the two (or one) of us, you’d not be as active as you are on the forum? No need to thank region2 and me – our satisfaction comes from our motivating you to participate.

p.s. “Your reply proves my point” equals “See what I mean.” Are you predictable or am I psychic?