Skip to main content

Reply to "Banned by Seller!"

On the first link, I should not have been disqualified for any possible reason listed by ebay. On the second link from Rick, I already filed a support request and was answered promptly last nite. My question to A.S. was can a seller ban anyone going thru A.S.,and their answer was No. So the seller evidently banned me. I did have one sitting low bid on that item, I always do that to keep my bids and watches separate. I bid in a highly competitive collectible category and there is no "sneaking" so people won't notice. These items are HTF in most cases. I did write the seller giving my old ID's and histories, all 100% feedback. I never got an answser from them. My ebay partner suggests collusion between the seller and the final bidder. But that makes no sense. This is like poker to me. I know my competitors and they should know me. That seller lost a potential $230, depending on whatever snipe my chief competition put in and won on. This guy bids crazy and the only way to beat him is by bluffing with a crazier bid. I don't know yet what happened but I don't think it was Auction Sniper's fault. I will continue to use them, but I'm going to start backing up my bids with ebay proxy.