Skip to main content

Reply to "AuctionSniper is no help at all..."

I'm new to these forums. I used Auction Sniper for the first time yesterday and again today. I won both auctions - woo hoo! I've done my fair share of manual sniping and win 90% of the time. The other 10% were when the price went higher than I was willing to pay. The reason I won these two auctions were because I knew ahead of time what the items sell for. I did my research and knowing how much something cost brand new I was able to decide how much I was willing to pay. I also check to see if I can bid on another auction for the same item if I lose this one. Yesterday's item won for a price that is about half the cost of brand new (yay for me) and it's very gently used. Today's item was brand new, already assembled (as opposed to if I bought it elsewhere I'd have to assemble it myself) and I got it for $8 less than retail! I actually sat and watched the auction while AS did it's thing.

I'm a happy camper and will use it again. I won't use it all the time but when I'm bidding on a hard to find item I'll use AS to win. Big Grin