Skip to main content

Reply to "Auction Sniper problems"

OK, looks like a similar rant going on here as with another "foon" in another section of these boards!

So, I'll cut and paste my "pile on" response here as well as what I gave earlier in the other location. I hope the AS GODS don't mind it being in 2 places, but, saves my carpal from "tunneling" any further!!

My, what an education AS can provide!!!

I must say, I do love the "esoteric doctrines" the AS "boards" provide! Funny, what the few thousand miles or so creates, even though it is still called "English". I found myself straining almost as much as poor Elvis probably did during his fateful final moments, trying to understand all of the humor provided by the Camera, et al, but I got enough to get a very good chuckle! Thanks C-Dog, Rick, R2, and now poor Sara! Shame on you JP, don't you have any manners with a "lady"? You ALL have a flair with words!

JP - Dude, don't sweat it, you may be an "old-timer" with AS, but one thing's for sure, if you plan to "hang-n-bang" on these boards for help, you'll need to lighten up a bit, or the sharks will eat you!!!

The waves are RIGHTOUS, these dudes/dudette are just here to help you!!! You want help? First rule of thumb, humble yourself to the thought that, YOU AIN'T ALWAYS RIGHT, and, even if you THINK you are, these "boards" are just like a 300 bps async modem, slow back and forth, and prone to communications errors! So, just chill. Before you draw your dagger, you might ask the sender what they really meant, because you interpretted "X". But, that would also require some patience. But, considering how fast tech support responds, sheesh, you know what, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!

AS-Attack OUT - I think I'm gonna find my lighter, go hang out next to the dog, wait until he passes gas. FUN!
Last edited by as-attack