Skip to main content

Reply to "Auction Sniper problems"

Sara B.: Why don't you give me the benefit of doubt, when I say that I have never received an email from AS. I created this message to try to get a response from AS and it worked. If I had received an email from AS with a link to AS's answer to my complaints, I would followed that link and replyed. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS FROM AS, understand? Now that, hopefully, we have gotten past that, you show that you are waiting for a response from me on my complaints. Remember, I have not received any emails from AS, so I have not responded.
On one complaint, you state the bid was blocked because I either do not have a PayPal account, or it is not linked with eBay. I have a PayPal account and it has been linked to eBay at least 5 years. I have been an active member of eBay for seven years. I have been a member of AS for almost that long. I notice that everbody who has a complaint in this forum is classed as a Newbie. Is it possible that experienced users might have complaints with AS also? Nahhh!!
The complaint status report says you are waiting for responses from me. Remember? I have't received any emails from you. Please resend you requests and I will immediately respond. If I don't respond, you have the wrong email address.