Skip to main content

Reply to "Auction Sniper Notification"

Hello ginie012003 -

Thanks for getting back to me and for sending along that screenshot. The additional information you've added here helps too.

So it looks like you have 2 accounts with us as I do find a different account with the user ID you've mentioned here.

I took a look at the snipe and bid history for item 322676277860 and find that your bid was viable for eBay until about 8 seconds prior to the end of Auction, and at that point we would not send an outbid notification since there would not be sufficient time for you to take action on it. So in that particular case I would not have expected such a notification to be sent.

As for support cases, I find no recent cases in our system for the account with username "ginie012007" - the most recent we've received was in August of 2015 for that account. There is a recent case regarding notifications from the account with username "ginie012003" which received a response within a few hours of our receiving it. As you are not seeing a notification regarding that, I've passed a message along to our engineers regarding this issue to have it checked into and they've taken a look to see that there may have been an issue which prevented some messages to Yahoo UK and have resolved it, so you should see notifications and response emails appropriately going forward.

As for what shows in your screenshot, I am unable to reproduce that effect in any of the browsers we support so it is unclear what may be causing that for you. It looks like you may be running some ad block type software in your browser and if so, I suggest that you update your settings in that browser plug in to consider Auction Sniper as safe, as well as any security software you may be running as there could be a conflict with that page being delivered in an iFrame. If you whitelist our site in both, this may resolve the issue with the support form displaying correctly. Please be sure to close out your browser entirely and then relaunch it after taking those steps before returning to the site.

- Craig