Skip to main content

Reply to "Auction Sniper Notification"

Hello ginie012003-

I am sorry to hear that you have run into difficulty with notifications from our site. My first suggestion is that you ensure that your account has the appropriate current email address on it so the notifications are being sent accordingly. It looks like there was a response to your support case on 8/29/17 from our support team, but if your account has a different email address on file that you currently use, you may not have seen the email letting you know that the case had been updated.

Please log in to your account and select Modify Account from the My Snipes menu and you can check the email address on file with your account there and if there is a difference you can also update your account there to have the current email address on it.

If the email address is correct and you continue to encounter difficulty with snipe notifications, please feel free to file another support case or continue with the existing one letting us know a few examples of snipes where you have not received a notification that you should have so we can look into it further.

- Craig