Skip to main content

Reply to "Auction Sniper not working"

Sara - Thanks for letting us know what is going on.

I assure you, it has not been as simple as pressing the back button for me. I'm maybe getting the desired response one time out of twenty. From looking at the other threads, lots of people are having lots of problems. Those familiar with AS will weather it, but new folks are lost.

Since your desire is sniper support, may I offer two suggestions toward that end?

1)Please let us know sooner next time what is going on, and what might remedy the situation if a remedy is available. In fact, if you anticipate even the possibility of problems, post it on the forum first, so people can add or cancel snipes reliably before things get problematic. I think there is a section just for messages from Support, which could then be copied to every trouble-report thread (or those with trouble might be directed there).

If those pre-anticipated and aforementioned problems do arise, everyone will know you are already on it. How comforting, confidence-building, and efficient! If those problems do not develop - even better! You were SO on it that it never happened! Everyone is happy for the cost of five minutes to post a message.

2)As AuctionSniper continues to grow and make improvements, consider trying new things and bringing new things online on a Monday/Tuesday timeframe, when eBay traffic is probably lighter anyway, the AS crew are probably more available (an assumption on my part, perhaps incorrect), and the bugs can be worked out BEFORE the heavy weekend traffic and new visitors show up en masse.

I will be so happy when AS is working well again! Thanks.