Skip to main content

Reply to "Auction Sniper not placing snipes"

Hi tcfx,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing.

There is currently a known issue which is causing our system to be unable to update many snipes with a proper end of auction status in a timely manner, which would explain why these ended items may still show “Ready” and “Snipe Placed” on your My Snipes page, and our technical team is currently working to address the issue.

I am uncertain when the issue will be resolved at the moment, but these snipes should be updated with the appropriate end of auction status once the issue has been addressed and we are able to process all the necessary updates.

Ebay has recently started requiring that all users change their passwords due to a security breach, and so perhaps these snipes could not be placed because you changed your eBay password but did not yet update your Auction Sniper password accordingly.

On a related note, many users are currently receiving errors when attempting to login to our site or update their passwords, so you may not be able to do so immediately. We are working to address that issue as soon as possible as well, and will be posting further updates on the situation to the following thread of our forum as additional information becomes available:

http://community.auctionsniper...5608021/m/3437009076

We apologize for the inconveniences these issues may be causing!

-Mike