Skip to main content

Reply to "AS Support Responses"

Hello again -

Thanks for getting back to me. We have not been receiving similar reports and the support system appears to be operating correctly as the volume of cases that receive responses back and forth is undiminished.

Based on the username you have provided I find that there have been two recent support cases (each within the last week) that have received responses from our support team. The dates were 6/21/2015 and 6/19/2015 and the cases received responses the same day they arrived.

When a support case is updated with a response, our system sends a notification to the email address that is submit with the case, and in this case these match the email address you have provided here.

I can only suggest that you check your filters for spam and trash folders to see if your email host has redirected these responses away from your inbox and if you remain unable to locate these responses, please check with your email provider to ensure that there are no other filters that may be preventing these from reaching you.

- Craig