Skip to main content

Reply to "AS Sniping error? or regular occurence."

quote:
You're confusing me with someone else.
I'm usually very thorough. I logged into your account. I found the item marked bid too low, and I clicked the confirmation link. It shows we placed the snipe. You can do this too.

Since it was showing as bid too low when I looked I can't say whether or not it was blank for a while. If it was, then it's through no fault of ours. When eBay makes changes to their site our site has to be updated. As an example if eBay changed the text we use to determine if you won or lost the item on the screen where we grab that then our system could not tell right away. We have a secondary system that comes along later and double checks. Perhaps that happened here. I wish I had checked during the period you said it was blank, then I would know. That also may be why you received no email. I'll check though, we log them and I should see if indeed an email was sent to you or not.

eBay makes thousands of changes to their site each week. If only 2% have strangeness then we're doing great, you wont find better. And I'm certain that we're placing 100% of bids. So if the 2% only has to do with weird screen updates and such then that's even better.