Skip to main content

Reply to "AS new feature -- testers needed"

Supports over 100 watch items, which is more than ebay. Is there a max? If yes, what is it?

Will the AS’s My Watches page provide a message if the weekly maintenance is running?

Perhaps add “Reserve not meet” and “High Bidder ID”?

If I do an “Import Watches” of 100 auctions from My eBay, the “We are currently importing your watches from eBay, this may take a few minutes” status window disappears about halfway thru the process.

Maybe add a second status window once “Import Items” has been clicked.

With 100 auctions (or even less) on AS’s My Watches, if I set the “Items Per Page” to “25” and close the page, when I return to AS’s My Watches the “Items Per Page” is still at 25, but it only displays 10 auctions on the page. A refresh doesn’t help it. Same is true for “50” and “100”. This also happens when using “Add New Watch” – the display returns to 10 items although the “Items Per Page” has a different value.

On “Add New Watch”, after adding the item, perhaps redisplay the “Add Watch” window again with “Item Successfully Added to Watch List” instead of the “Successfully Added” window that has to be closed. This would allow adding multiple watches without having to close the “Successfully Added” window (I hope that makes sense).

On the “Add Watch” window, if you try to add an auction that is already on the watch list, the following warning is displayed: “You are already sniping this item. If the snipe is not in your list ...”.
Perhaps it should say, “You are already watching this item.