Skip to main content

Reply to "AS lack of Comments!"

Rick, I realize that, no matter what, some people (especially newbies) will always come into this forum to complain about a missed snipe, even if AS posts information about system outages on the announcements board.

But I still think that it is advisable to do post such message there, for several reasons, to wit:

1) The first folder is specifically reserved for announcements and, as such, seems an appropriate place to provide such important information. As it stands, nothing has been posted there since May, which does not present an image of timeliness for AS. Frown

2) This would provide a quick place, even for us "old-timers," to check on these issues, if we miss a snipe, rather than going back to eBay and finding their announcement board. I know how to do that, but I am sure it would be time-consuming for some of our members to do so. Since AS would presumably have a vested interest in letting everyone know when either they or eBay (especially the latter) has system outages,this would almost be a one-click stop to check that, for their own information.(Click me? Tee-hee Razz)

3) It would also save at least some members from having to post separately about it, or from having to open unneccessary support cases. Roll Eyes

4) It would give at least the illusion that AS is actively monitoring and staying on top of these things. Cool