Skip to main content

Reply to "AS fired 66 minutes early, possibly costing me $250"

Also there is no way it cost you $250.

That other guy bid $777. You won for $807. I can't see any possible way of justifying it costing you more than $20. And that's stretching it even there since another fellow then bid $797 and you'd have to beat him by $10. So honestly it probably cost you $0 more.

I understand why you're angry. Please read my post from that evening. I don't think it cost you any extra that night however if you file a support case with a link to my reply from that night we'll be happy to credit you with some free snipes and if you ask extra nice the person answering that case might waive the fee for you on that snipe even though I still dont believe it did cost you any more.

There are several users here who are experts at analyzing bid histories and they put up fancy charts that will show why that's the case so you can get their opinion as well if they post.

Again I'm sorry for that error but honestly any other site also uses the same set of timer servers as we do to update our computer clocks automatically and it's possible for any of us have this happen to us on rare occassions.