Skip to main content

Reply to "AS Didnt Place Bids in Time?"

Well, this really sucks. This system isnt worth a hoot if it dosent place the bids at the appropriate times.

Sounds like you need a new colo provider. Thats my other business. After looking around, you all have had alot of outages that you say your host is responsible for. If thats the case, its time for a new host.

I represent Wholesale Internet - a leading provider of dedicated and colo soultions. Thats what I do (other than buy stuff up on eBay) for a living.

Unlike most hosting companies, the one I represent owns its own network operations center. The buck stops here. We have the capcity and we dont have outages. Chances are whatever rinky-dink outfit you are dealing with now is simply a middleman selling to you at an inflated price. Not so with us - its our name on the contracts with our bandwidth providers.

Send me an e-mail and I'll make you an offer you cant refuse - your boxes or ours. We'd love to have the business and we can provide you with plenty of satisified clients to back up our promise.