Skip to main content

Reply to "ARGH!!!! DID NOT PLACE BID!!!"

Hi all,
I too signed up for the forum during the last outage to try and find out what was going on. First let me say that I have had a few bids dropped, and was shocked to see one bid placed almost 2 minutes before auction end allowing another bidder to win the item. But...Auction Sniper is 150% better at placing late bids than I AM. This service has given me my life and marriage a whole new dynamic. Before I began using this service I was glued to the puter with my back to my wife, and trying to balance 6 or 8 explorer screens open at once with preloaded bids. The prices I am paying for wins, and the fantastic snipes I have pulled off are worth way more than the price of this service.
I look at it like a stock portfolio, if 7 are going up, and 3 are going down...I am still making money!
I had road rage twice, and was ashamed both times, I used to have this beat up old Jeep 6 cylinder ( because of the divorce..) and I live on a steep hill. So when I looked both ways and pulled out it took 100 yards to get up to speed. Of course others rushing to work come flying around the bend, up on my tail. Here is the kicker, 300 yards up the road I have to make a turn, on comes the signal, and that's when they hit the horn. BEEEEEEEP. Twice I slammed on the brakes and left my car to confront the evil doer. Neither time did I have control, the expression "seeing red" is a truism..been there done that. When I am on the receiving end of road rage, I figure the guy just got another registered letter from his wifes lawyer...

Tonight I am not getting any e-mail from Auctionsniper, and they owe me 6 or 8. I figure they will get that fixed eventually. One of the telling me I won an $85 Westmoreland Glass cut crystal sandwich plate for $15.00...Ya complain? I think NOT.