Skip to main content

Reply to "Are you as demanding as this buyer?"

Jabber, I'm with Shirl here, totally. Nothing against anyone else, but I find it hard to believe you found it so surprising. Looking at your "schedule" on p.1, I can see why it took you that long to ship. However, I would also say you're too busy to be an ebay seller with that schedule if you don't want to ruffle any feathers. I have only sold a few things on ebay, I'm primarily a buyer- but I've sold lots of things online, and I always ship the day after I'm paid (I never was paid by check). I do it because my FB on all those sites is important to me, and I go above and beyond to give my buyer no reason to be upset. When I'm buying, I want to buy from someone like Shirl- and in close to 200 transactions I've found most ebayers are. I can be patient with someone like you, but the key is communication. I've been ripped off on ebay, so if you're going to drag your feet for any reason I want to know why ASAP because "here we go again" is always in the back of my mind. Usually, it's because a seller with lots of perfect FB had his account stolen and the goods I bid on don't exist. You only have 30 days to report a problem and get any kind of help, on some sites it's only two weeks. I'm not necessarily siding with your buyer, who sounds about 12, I'm just giving my $.02