Skip to main content

Reply to "Are you as demanding as this buyer?"

Update! My reply to above e-mail Friday afternoon as follows:
quote:
I'm sorry you find shipment within a week of purchase as unreasonable. There is nothing in the item description that indicates same-day shipping. Priority Mail shipping alone requires 2-3 days. You should have the item by Saturday or Monday. We find it curious you made no mention in your payment & check-out e-mails how important fast shipping was for you???

Thanks for your purchase. We hope you enjoy it.
I received following e-mail less than 1 hour(?!?) later:
quote:
in most cases i think shipment within 2 buiness days is a reasonable expectation and taking 2 - 3 buisness days to reach me after shipment is made acceptable, after all thats what i paid but i also think that 4 buisness days after purchase is made before a shipping label is even printed is poor service.if it takes you that long to prepare a T shirt for shipment then you should state that in your advertisement.
Not sure there is anything more to say to buyer.... Certainly nothing that can make them happy! Roll Eyes

It is ironic, AND may be telling -- the t-shirt purchased? -- Ebay Addict! Eek Maybe more appropriate would be an "Ebay OBSESSED!" t-shirt?!? Wink