Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone sell BIG items?"

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. . .

reposed a very special desk. For years, a small- town postmaster stood at this beautiful, lovingly handcarved desk, slotting mail to his neighbors, friends, and enemies. "Look, Mary sent a birthday card to her Mama. She always was the good one of that family." "Lou got another letter from his son in college in Chicago. Probably wants more money."

Imagine the secrets this massive Postmaster desk has kept!

Own an enduring reminder of our heritage, from the days of careful, one-of-a-kind construction and quality craftsmanship, when furniture was made by an individual for an individual, and each piece had a story.

REMEMBER - Antiques generally appreciate in value! You have to buy furniture anyway - PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT!

Each year, fewer and fewer of these heirloom treasures are offered on the open market. Don't miss your special chance to own this wonderful vintage Postmaster Desk! Bring history to life in your home!

[OK - it's 'out there', I admit! Add a half-dozen beautiful closeup photos in golden Rembrandt-inspired lighting. Lay out your page in a classic Arsenic and Old Lace style (absent the arsenic), then see who nibbles.]

If that doesn't work, try AWESOME! VINTAGE! RARE! SCARCE! MINT!

If even that fails, try FULL OF POWERFUL, HEALING, METAPHYSICAL ENERGY!!! ASSISTS WITH GROUNDING, OPENING CHAKRAS, ACTIVATION OF THIRD EYE, ACCESSING PAST LIVES, AND TIME TRAVEL!

If all else fails, try PLEASE, SOMEBODY! TAKE THIS HAUNTED DESK OFF MY HANDS AND OUT OF MY LIFE BEFORE I GO COMPLETELY MAD!!!!!

Hey, it works!
Last edited {1}