Skip to main content

Reply to "Anybody In Here??"

quote:

It amazes me that the gubmint is always preaching 'green' and 'environmental' yet we are still churning out cars that cause 15 years of pollution's worth of driving one, and viable vehicles are scrapped because we cannot sell the cars we produce, so the marketroids jump in with the brainwashing.
</rant>

There are also way too many cars lying around in junk yards. It seems like they only intend for them to be used for so long and then replaced. It's no doubt caused by greed and wanting to make money selling more cars. Couldn't they work on making them more durable? (also a rant)

This is just a crazy thought, but they sell solid bicycle tires that never go flat. I have them on my bike and they're just as comfortable as the inflatable ones. There would be a lot less accidents and less problems if they could make car tires the same way. Is that idea workable?

A lot of newer cars have Onstar tracking. No matter where you go somebody can always find you. This would be nice in emergencies, but there's something big brotherish about it. What do you think?