Skip to main content

Reply to "Answer Quick Finder"

Gee Camera - if you go and get something like your system implemented, where will Mrs M and I display all our cool graphics?

I, personally, think the hands-on-help approach encourages new snipers to stay on the forum.

They come to the forum to ASK questions, if they can read the answers, why post on the forum??

Look at most the regulars that are here now, they asked a question (no matter how simple or how many times it had been answered), got a friendly (well some of the time) answer and joined in.

You scenario... new sniper comes in to ask a question, see *whatever it is you want to call it*, get directed to a bunch of overlapping headings, finds the answer and leaves. Gee - not too many regulars gonna come of that.

As Mrs M pointed out, if you want to know what happened with Jabber's guitar - ask the question. If you want to heighten the forum experience with your wisdom - do so.

Just because the *Questions, Answers and Advice* section is filled with the same old questions, doesnt mean the rest of the forum cant be mentally stimulating and discuss these other "tricky problems and interesting events related here that could encourage people to return" that you speak of.

If you dont want to answer the same old new sniper questions - leave it for someone else. Obviously there are people here who dont mind, otherwise they would leave it for someone else. Thats the beauty of having so many regulars (who most likely got here by asking the same new sniper questions).

Wow - I think Jabber is rubbing off on me, what an essay.

Lexie